DeCamilla Capital manages a wide range of investment accounts. We do not receive or issue checks and do not custody client securities or assets. All such requests are fulfilled by an independent custodian.
We conduct separate account management. The types of investment accounts we manage include:
- Individual/Joint Tenants
- Pension (ERISA- Employee Retirement Income Security Act)
- 401(k) (Deferred Compensation Plans)
- Retirement (e.g., Rollover IRAs, SEP IRAs, Roth IRAs, Traditional IRAs)
- Business (e.g., Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Non-profit Organizations, Corporations)
- Custodial (e.g., Guardianships, Trustees)
We do not manage or otherwise engage in:
- Options Accounts
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Short Sales
- Insurance Products/Annuities
- Uniform Gifts to Minors Act (UGMA)/Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA)
- Alternative Investments
We work only with established independent custodians. Prospective clients can maintain their existing relationship with their current custodian. DeCamilla Capital uses Schwab Advisor Services as its primary custodian (we have no preferred relationship with, and do not receive any compensatory remuneration from Schwab).
In fulfilling our fiduciary duties we operate with general discretion and the approval of our clients. We are compensated only through account management fees and receive no commissions to sell or recommend financial products issued by third parties.